Advanced vocational training courses
Our catalogue of Advanced Vocational Training Courses trains experts to have a comprehensive understanding of the professional field in the Plastic Arts and Design that they study. Courses teach students to recognise the suitability and function of different technical and artistic techniques and to perform work that involves responsibilities related to artistic–technical vision, planning and coordination. Students that pass an Advanced Plastic Arts and Design Vocational Training Course will earn an Advanced Certificate in their respective profession, allowing direct access to higher education.
To access the Advanced Vocational Training Courses in Plastic Arts and Design it is essential that students meet one of the academic requirements indicated below:
- Have a Baccalaureate qualification.
- Have an Advanced or Specialist Vocational Training Certificate.
- Have passed the second year of any Experimental Baccalaureate course.
- Have passed the university orientation course (COU) or pre-university orientation course (PREU).
- Have a university degree or equivalent.